Emmy san, one of ChaCha members taught me how to cook Hiroshima yaki.
I often cook Okonomiyaki, but I don't cook Hiroshima yaki because I failed to cook it before. Now I will try to do it again!!! Thank you very much Emmy san!!
Okonomiyaki in the style of Hiroshima
ingredients (for two servings)
- 100 g wheat flour
- 100ml water
- 50ml milk
- 200g rough stripes of cabbage
- bean sprouts
- powder of bonito
- sliced pork
how to cook it
- Heat a pan to 170 degrees
- Spread out a half of dough like a crepe
- After its surface becomes dry a little, sprincle a pinch of bonito powder on it.
- Put vegetablbes, tenkasu and pork on it.
- Sprinkle a little dough over it as starches.
- Turn it over . Heat a pan to 220 degrees. Don't press it.
- After 8 minutes has passed , you can press it
- Turn it over again and spread sauce.
Enjoy cooking Hiroshima yaki!!!
Emmy (木曜日, 07 6月 2012 15:50)
Why don't you try it this weekend?
Susie (木曜日, 07 6月 2012 21:40)
Hi Emmy san I will try it definetly because I like Okonomiyaki in Hiroshima style very much. Thank you for your kindness!!!
Jasmine (木曜日, 09 8月 2012 19:47)
I ate Hiroshima yaki in Hiroshima yesterday.
AS I saw the shop's clerk who was making okonomiyaki very carefully, he told me " Do not watch me, I am getting nervous."
Susie (金曜日, 10 8月 2012 20:01)
Hello Jasumine san Thank you so much for your comment. I can imagine how nervous the shop's clerk felt when you stared at him. Maybe he thought you liked him!!!!